The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: November 2021

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: November 2021

Though the holidays are upon us, the healthcare space didn’t slow down in November. Lucky for you, the Activate Health team has compiled another recap of important stories healthcare marketing and communications professionals can review to stay on top of industry news and trends. Open enrollment kicked off November 1 with strong early enrollment numbers reported. Headlines continued to be dominated by COVID-19 as U.S. regulators cleared the vaccine for kids ages five to 11 and authorized...

Building Credibility and Thought Leadership: Best Healthcare PR Strategies and Practices

Building Credibility and Thought Leadership: Best Healthcare PR Strategies and Practices

A June 2021 poll found that at least seven in 10 American consumers trusted physicians, nurses or pharmacists to do what’s right, with nurses receiving the highest trust score at 79%. That same survey, however, found that roughly two in 10 people, or just 22%, trusted hospital executives. Health insurers don’t fare so well either: just 24% of consumers fully trust their health insurance company,  while 46% say they mostly trust them according to Statista. Fortunately, leveraging the right...

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: October 2021

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: October 2021

As we close out the month of October, our team at Activate Health has compiled another recap of top headlines impacting the healthcare industry and healthcare marketing and communications professionals. This month, rapidly changing guidance about COVID-19 booster shots kept the pandemic in the headlines. Home healthcare and virtual health remain hot topics (and notable trends) with big acquisition and investment moves from retail giants Best Buy and Walgreens, as well as advocacy and...

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: August 2021

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: August 2021

To help healthcare marketing and communications professionals remain informed about the latest news affecting our industry, Activate Health's team is here with another monthly update on the top headlines throughout August. COVID-19 stories once again dominate health news as new cases related to the Delta variant and among those who are not immunized soar. In a sign of how much virtual care has grown, Ginger and Headspace agree to the first-ever mega digital mental health merger; antitrust...

Phoenix Healthcare Marketing Firm Activate Health Named One of the City’s Best Branding Agencies

Phoenix Healthcare Marketing Firm Activate Health Named One of the City’s Best Branding Agencies

Activate Health, a boutique Phoenix healthcare marketing firm, recently was named one of the best branding agencies according to independent small business review site Digital.com. Activate Health was one of 15 branding agencies selected from a review of 105 Phoenix-based creative firms. The top branding agencies were selected based on 10 criteria, including relevant industry and market experience, flexibility and creativity, a clearly articulated branding strategy, measurable ROI metrics,...

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: July 2021

The B2B Healthcare Month in Review: July 2021

Our team is back with yet another monthly recap to help busy healthcare marketers stay on top of the latest trends and news. The COVID-19 virus is back in the headlines as infection rates skyrocket in those states and regions where vaccination rates are low. On the regulatory front, the Biden administration continues to invest federal funding in the healthcare sector to combat the pandemic and address issues like physician burnout. Additionally, both HeartFlow and One Medical were involved...